7. Power of fix rates of inland postage.
8. Power to make rules as to payment of postage and fees in certain cases.
9. Power to make rules as to registered newspapers.
10. Power to declare rates of foreign postage.
11. Liability for payment of postage.
12. Recovery of postage and other sums due in respect of postal articles.
13. Customs duty paid by the Post Office to be recoverable as postage.
14. Post Office marks prima facie evidence of certain facts denoted.
15. Official mark to be evidence of amount of postage.