EXECUTION OF SENTENCES
14. References in this Part to prisons, etc., to be construed as referring also to Reformatory Schools.
15. Power for officers in charge of prisons to give effect to sentences of certain courts.
16. Warrant of officer of such Court to be sufficient authority
17. Procedure where officer in charge of prison doubts the legality of warrant sent to him for execution under this Part.
18. Execution in Bangladesh, etc., of certain capital sentences not ordinarily executable there.