SUITS IN GENERAL
Jurisdiction of the Courts and Res Judicata
9. Courts to try all civil suits unless barred.
10. Stay of suit.
11. Res Judicata
12. Bar to further suit.
13. When foreign judgment not conclusive.
14. Presumption as to foreign judgments.
Place of Suing
15. Court in which suits to be instituted.
16. Suits to be instituted where subject-matter situate.
17. Suits for immovable property situate within jurisdiction of different Courts.
18. Place of institution of suit where local limits of jurisdiction of Courts are uncertain.
19. Suits for compensation for wrongs to person or movables.
20. Others suits to be instituted where defendants reside or cause of action arises.
21. Objections to jurisdiction.
22. Power to transfer suits which may be instituted in more than one Court.
23. To what Court application lies.
24. General power of transfer and withdrawal.
24A. Appearance of parties on transfer of suit, etc.
Institution of Suits
26. Institution of suits.
Summons and Discovery
27. Summons to defendants.
29. Service of foreign summonses.
30. Power to order discovery and the like.
31. Summons to witness.
32. Penalty for default.
Judgment and Decree.
33. Judgment and decree.
35A. Compensatory costs in respect of false or vexatious claims or defences.
35B. Cost for delay in making applications, etc., in respect of interlocutory matters.