SUITS IN PARTICULAR CASES
Suits by or against the Government or Public Officers in their official capacity
79. Suits by or against the Government.
81. Exemption from arrest and personal appearance.
82. Execution of decree.
Suits by Aliens and by or against foreign Rulers, Ambassadors and Envoys
83. When aliens may sue.
84. When foreign States may sue.
85. Persons specially appointed by Government to prosecute or defend for Rules of foreign States.
86. Suits against Rulers.
86A. Suits against diplomatic agents.
87. Style of Rulers as parties to suits.
[Suits Against Rulers of Acceding and Merged States
88. Where interpleader suit may be instituted.