Appeals From Original Decrees
96. Appeal from original decree.
97. Appeal from final decree where no appeal from preliminary decree.
98. Decision where appeal heard by two or more Judges.
99. No decree to be reversed or modified for error or irregularity not affecting merits or jurisdiction.
Appeals from Appellate Decrees
Appeals from Orders
104. Orders from which appeal lies.
105. Other orders
106. What Courts to hear appeals.
General Provisions relating to Appeals
107. Powers of Appellate Court.
108. Procedure in appeals from appellate decrees and orders.
[Appeals to the Appellate Division]
109. When appeals lie to the Supreme Court.
110. Value of subject-matter.
111. Bar of certain appeals.