132. Exemption of certain women from personal appearance.
133. Exemption of other persons.
134. Arrest other than in execution of decree.
135. Exemption from arrest under civil process.
135A.Exemption of members of legislative bodies from arrest and detention under civil process.
136. Procedure where person to be arrested or property to be attached is outside district.
137. Language of subordinate Courts.
138. Power of High Court Division to require evidence to be recorded in English.
139. Oath on affidavit by whom to be administered.
140. Assessors in causes of salvage, etc.
141. Miscellaneous proceedings.
142. Orders and notices to be in writing.
144. Application for restitution.
145. Enforcement of liability of surety.
146. Proceedings by or against representatives.
147. Consent or agreement by persons under disability.
149. Power to make up deficiency of court-fees.
151. Saving of inherent powers of Court.
152. Amendment of judgments, decrees or orders.
154. Saving of present right of appeal.
155. Amendment of certain Acts.