EXECUTION OF CERTIFICATE
11. Who may execute certificate
12. Transmission of certificate to another Certificate-officer for execution
13. When certificate may be executed
14. Modes of execution
16. Interest, costs and charges recoverable
17. Attachment of property
18. Payment of moneys, contrary to attachment, to be void
19. Attachment of decree
20. Purchaser’s title
21. Suit against purchaser not maintainable on ground of purchase being on behalf of plaintiff
Setting aside sale.
22. Application to set aside sale of immovable property on deposit
23. Application to set aside sale of immovable property on ground of non-service of notice or irregularity
24. Application to set aside sale on ground that certificate-debtor had no saleable interest or that property did not exist
25. Sale when to become absolute or be set aside
Disposal of proceeds of execution.
26. Disposal of proceeds of execution
Resistance to purchaser after sale.
27. Application by purchaser resisted or obstructed in obtaining possession of immovable property
28. Procedure on such application
Arrest, Detention and Release.
29. Power to arrest and detention
30. Release from arrest and re-arrest
31. Detention in, and release from, prison
32. Release on ground of illness
33. Prohibition of arrest or detention of women and persons under disability