Preparation of Master Plan by the Authority
22. (1) The Authority shall, as soon as feasible, but not more than two years after the provisions of this Ordinance comes into force, prepare and submit to the Government for approval a Master Plan for the [Corporation] and the areas in its vicinity indicating the manner in which it proposes that land should be used (whether by carrying out thereon of development or otherwise) and the stages by which any such development should be carried out.
(2) The Master Plan shall include such maps and such descriptive matter as may be necessary to illustrate the proposals aforesaid with such degree of particularity as may be appropriate between different parts of the [city], and any such plan may, in particular, define the sites of proposed roads, public and other buildings and works, or fields, parks, pleasure-grounds and other open spaces or allocate areas of land for use for agricultural, residential, industrial or other purposes of any class specified in the Master Plan.
(3) The Government shall, within one month from the date of receipt of the Master Plan from the Authority, publish the same in the official Gazette.
(4) Any person objecting to the Plan or part thereof shall file objection with the Government within thirty days from the date of the publication of the Master Plan.
(5) The Government after considering the objections that may be filed, shall approve the Master Plan within three months from the date of publication under sub section (3), either with or without modification.