Teaching of the University
8. (1) All recognised teaching in connection with examinations of the University shall be conducted by the University or constituent and affiliated colleges or institutes and shall include lecture and work in the laboratories and workshops; and the teaching shall be conducted by the teachers recognised in the manner as may be provided by the University Ordinances.
(2) The Authorities responsible for organising such teaching shall be prescribed by the Statutes.
(3) The courses and curricula shall be prescribed by the University Ordinances and the Regulations.
(4) Recognised teaching shall be supplemented by the tutorial instruction to be given in accordance with the conditions to be provided by the University Ordinances and Regulations.
(5) Teaching may be organised on co-operative basis, under the aegis of the University, for colleges or institutes among themselves or between the colleges, institutes and the University.
Copyright © 2019, Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Division
Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs