Meetings of the Board
14. (1) The Board shall meet at such time and place, and every meeting of the Board shall be summoned in such manner, as may be prescribed by regulations:
Provided that until such regulations are made, the Chairman may summon a meeting of the Board at such time and place as he may deem expedient by notice addressed to each member.
(2) The Chairman shall preside at every meeting of the Board, and in his absence, the members present shall elect a member from amongst themselves to preside.
(3) Except as hereinafter provided, all questions at a meeting of the Board shall be decided by a majority of the votes of the members present.
(4) Four members of the Board shall form a quorum.
(5) At every meeting of the Board the Chairman for the time being shall, in addition to his vote as a member of the Board, have a second or casting vote in case of an equality of votes.