THE BANGLADESH PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION TRAINING CENTRE ORDINANCE, 1984
(ORDINANCE NO. XXVI OF 1984).
An Ordinance to provide for the establishment of a Public Administration Training Centre.
WHEREAS it is expedient to provide for the establishment of a Public Administration Training Centre and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto;
NOW, THEREFORE, in pursuance of the Proclamation of the 24th March,1982, and in exercise of all powers enabling him in that behalf, the President is pleased to make and promulgate the following Ordinance:-
1. Short title and commencement
3. Establishment of the Centre
4. General direction
6. Functions of the Centre
7. Meetings of the Board
9. Director and Member of Directing Staff
10. Appointment of officers, etc.
12. Delegation of powers
13. Funds of the Centre
14. Budget of the Centre
15. Audit and accounts
16. Submission of annual report, etc.
17. Certain training organisations to cease to exist, etc.