THE BANGLADESH FISHERIES DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION ACT, 1973
(ACT NO. XXII OF 1973).
An Act to provide for the establishment of the Bangladesh Fisheries Development Corporation.
WHEREAS it is expedient to provide for the establishment of the Bangladesh Fisheries Development Corporation for the purpose of development of fishing industry in Bangladesh and for certain other matters connected therewith or ancillary thereto;
It is hereby enacted as follows:-
1. Short title, extent and commencement
3. Establishment of the Corporation
4. Head Office, etc.
6. Functions of the Corporation
8. Board of Directors
9. Appointment of Chairman
10. Duties of the Chairman and Director
11. Disqualifications of Directors
12. Meetings of the Board
13. Vacancies, etc., not to invalidate acts and proceedings of the Board
14. Appointment of officers, employees, consultants and committees