THE CHITTAGONG HILL TRACTS DEVELOPMENT BOARD ORDINANCE, 1976
(ORDINANCE NO. LXXVII OF 1976).
An Ordinance to provide for the establishment of a Development Board for the Chittagong Hill Tracts.
WHEREAS it is expedient to provide for the establishment of a Development Board for the Chittagong Hill Tracts and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto;
NOW, THEREFORE, in pursuance of the Proclamations of the 20th August, 1975, and 8th November, 1975 and in exercise of all powers enabling him in that behalf, the President is pleased to make and promulgate the following Ordinance:-
1. Short title
3. Establishment of the Board
4. Composition of the Board
5. Head office, etc.
6. Meeting of the Board
7. Consultative Committee
8. Functions of the Board
9. Execution of projects and schemes through other agencies
10. Appointment of officers, etc.
11. Board Fund
13. Audit and accounts
14. Submission of reports, etc.
15. Power of entry
16. Compulsory acquisition of land for the Board
17. Delegation of powers
18. Power to issue directions
20. Winding up
21. Power to make rules
22. Power to make regulations
23. Dissolution of the existing Chittagong Hill Tracts Development Board