4. (1) The Board shall consist of not more than
fifteen] members to be appointed by
the President of Bangladesh]; and the number of official members and non official members shall be in such proportion as may be fixed by the
(2) One of the members shall be appointed by
the President of Bangladesh] to be the Chairman of the Board.
(3) Official members, if any, shall be appointed by designation.
(4) Non official members, if any, shall hold office for a period of 3 years and shall be eligible for re appointment.
(5) The Principal shall be the Secretary of the Board.